Wed 19th Sep 2018
Andy McGhee will be holding a workshop for all coaches on the 19th September at the university's sports hall. The session will run from 18:30 - 20:00.
The session will cover the following topics:
Strength & Conditioning Exercise Fundamentals
- Why the exercise is beneficial.
- The key technique points of each exercise.
- The common faults likely to occur during the performance of each exercise.
- Some examples of ways in which the exercise can be progressed or built up to.
- An example of ‘good form’ on each exercise is pictured to provide coaches with a visual reference.
Please let Kathryn Miles (email@example.com) know if you will be attending by the 14th September.