WADAC are entered into the Wessex Cross Country League primarily as a development league for under 11s. However, there are a full range races across all age groups and entry is free for all club members. You must wear a club vest and pre-register for these races.
WADAC will once again entered into the Wessex Cross Country League consisting of four fixtures:
Expected start times (subject to confirmation) and distances for each event are:
11.45 U11G (1.5k to 2k)
11.55 U11B (1.5k to 2k)
12.10 U13G (2.5k to 3k)
12.25 U13B (2.5k to 3k)
12.40 U17M/U17W (4.5k to 5k)
12.40 Senior Women/Vet Women/U20W (5k to 7k)
13.05 U15G and U15B (4k to 5k)
13.20 Senior Men/Vet Men/U20M (8k to 10k)
A registration page will be set up before the start of the season.
- Registration once will cover entry to all races in the series.
- Entries for Race 1 need to be in 2 weeks prior to the first race. Entries for Race 2 to 4 need to be in one week prior to each race. This is strictly adhered to by the league organisers.
- Race numbers will be given out from the WADAC tent or flag at each event.
- Please keep your race number for all the events.
- Bring your WADAC vest and spikes if necessary.
Information for U11s
For Under 11s, the Wessex League is a great opportunity to gain a first experience of cross country running, in what is a relaxed and welcoming environment.
Children in years 4, 5 and 6 can take part in these races. Year 4 children must be over 8 years old to compete.
More information about the events can be found at: https://teamdorsetathletics.bt...
|Type Cross Country Running|
|Season/Date September and December|
|Age Veterans Seniors Under 20s Under 17s Under 15s Under 13s Under 11s|
Pete Curtis –