We encourage all endurance athletes to take part in these races. Entry is free for all club members. You must wear a club vest when competing in these races. The Wessex League also run U11s races.
WADAC is once again entered into the Wessex Cross Country League consisting of four fixtures usually held on the following dates:
2019 fixture dates
- 29th September – Canford Heath
- 3rd November – Lytchett School
- 24th November – Yeovil (TBC)
- 15th December – Canford School
Expected start times (subject to confirmation) and distances for each event are:
11.45 U11G (1.5k to 2k)
11.55 U11B (1.5k to 2k)
12.10 U13G (2.5k to 3k)
12.25 U13B (2.5k to 3k)
12.40 U17M/U17W (4.5k to 5k)
12.40 Senior Women/Vet Women/U20W (5k to 7k)
13.05 U15G and U15B (4k to 5k)
13.20 Senior Men/Vet Men/U20M (8k to 10k)
The Wessex Cross Country League is FREE to enter for WADAC members, please register via the WADAC website membership page here: http://membership.wadac.org.uk...
- Entry once will cover entry to all races in the series.
- Entries for Race 1 need to be in by 15th Sep. Entries for Race 2 to 4 need to be in one week prior to each race. This is strictly adhered to by the league organisers.
- Race numbers will be given out from the WADAC tent or flag at each event.
- Please keep your race number for all the events.
- Bring your WADAC vest and spikes if necessary.
Information for U11s
For Under 11s, the Wessex League is a great opportunity to gain a first experience of cross country running, in what is a relaxed and welcoming environment.
Children in years 4, 5 and 6 can take part in these races. Year 4 children must be over 8 years old to compete.
More information about the events can be found at: https://teamdorsetathletics.bt...
|Type Track and Field|
|Season/Date September and December|
|Age Veterans Seniors Under 20s Under 17s Under 15s Under 13s Under 11s|
Pete Curtis –