Sun 12th Feb 2017
WELSH CASTLES 2017 - Entries received for one team - more required for second!
Welsh Castles 2017 - thank you to all members who have registered so far. The GOOD NEWS is that we have enough runners to enter an open team.
However WADAC would like to be able to enter a second team. As one of the bigger clubs we should have enough people to enter both an open and women's team.
To do this we need commitment from about twenty more runners BY THE END OF FEBRUARY. Entries need to be in and we cannot do this if you have not signed up.
Welsh Castles is the running event of the year. If you enjoy the Road Race League then this is TWENTY TIMES BETTER. All the fun of running Ryde 10 but twenty ties over!!!!!
- 200 miles from Caernarfon to Cardiff
- 20 stages. Some hilly, some very hilly
- 60 + teams from around the UK and beyond
- Transport and accommodation if required
- Saturday night social in Newtown
- Souvenir technical T-shirt
- Ice cream at Betws y Coed and a swim at Barmouth with Steve Goodwin
- A chance to get to know your fellow WADAC members better
- Truckers breakfast at Crossgates on Sunday morning
- Opportunity to run even if you cannot make the whole weekend
- Guaranteed sunshine
- Some of the best countryside in the UK
Do not delay - sign up today via events in the membership section.